Day 98 - 07 November 2009: Borderlands


We meet up with truck again this morning. Most people have really enjoyed Kathmandu, but I am glad that we are now going back into the peaks and the wilderness, this time at Borderlands Resorts area near the Tibet border.
a room with a view
scenes from the truck ride
 

The truck stops for an hour or so by ‘The Last Resort’ where there is a 160m bungee jump as well as ‘the world’s highest canyon swing’. The canyon swing looks to be the more exhilarating, but I am not sure I can bring myself to do either. I tell Lu, who is booking activities for tomorrow morning, that I will do the statistically incredibly more hazardous white water rafting instead.
my camera lens couldn't capture the whole valley down to the river...

We camp a site with roofless stone shower rooms and is situated next to the Bhote Koshe river.

No comments:

Post a Comment